Globus is excited to exhibit once again at this year's Supercomputing Conference. Visit us in booth #4201 to get details on the important new capabilities we've released in 2018 - and what's coming for 2019.
Visit Globus in Booth #4201
As always, Globus will have an exhibit where attendees can meet with our experts, see demos, and get questions answered:
- Get details on new features like HIPAA support, HTTPS, the new web app, and more
- See demos from booth partners Western Digital, Omnibond and more
- Pick up new materials about our subscription benefits including protected data support
- Already a subscriber? Come pick up a subscriber sticker!
- Talk to the product team about research data management requirements at your organization
We will be presenting in several forums at SC this year:
- BOF: National Research Infrastructure: Collaborative Session
- Wednesday, Nov. 14 @ 12:15-1:15 p.m.
- Location TBD
- Globus Speaker: Ian Foster, Globus Co-Founder (with co-presenters Kenton McHenry from NCSA, Alainna White from Johns Hopkins University, and Frank Wuerthwein from UCSD)
- BOF: The Power of Storytelling: Exposing User Experiences and Lessons Learned to Inspire and Instruct Technology Adoption
- Thursday, Nov. 15 @ 12:15-1:15 p.m.
- Location TBD
- Globus Speaker: Mary Bass, Director of Communications and Outreach (with co-presenter Kristi Lanier from Cray)
- Mini-Workshop: Hands-On With Globus
- Date and Time TBD
- Location: Stanford In-Booth Workshop Center ("the Corral") - booth #2206
- Globus Speaker: Vas Vasiliadis, Chief Customer Officer