The Operating Innovative Networks (OIN) workshop series is designed to equip university and laboratory network engineers with the knowledge and training needed to build next-gen campus networks that are optimized for data-intensive science. We collaborate closely with ESnet and other workshop organizers to educate research computing resource providers on running and optimizing Globus in the Science DMZ.
Vas will present a tutorial that includes the following topics:
- Overview of Globus file transfer, sharing, and data publication
- Creating a personal Globus endpoint (hands-on exercise)
- Installing and configuring using Globus Connect Server (hands-on exercise)
- Best practices for deploying Globus at your institution
- Using Globus Platform-as-a-Service
Attendees can find a "cheat sheet" for the tutorial here.