Globus is presenting in two sessions at this year's NSF Cybersecurity Summit in San Diego:
- Training Session: "Jupyter Security"
- Date/Time: Tuesday, Oct. 15 @ 2:00-6:00 p.m.
- Speaker: Rick Wagner, Globus Professional Services Manager
- Plenary Talk: "Experiences Applying Security Standards to Cloud-Hosted Services"
- Date/Time: Wednesday, Oct. 16 @ 11:00-11:30 a.m.
- Speaker: Brigitte Raumann, Globus Product Manager
The NSF cyberinfrastructure ecosystem presents an aggregate of complex cybersecurity needs (e.g., scientific data and instruments, unique computational and storage resources, complex collaborations) as compared to other organizations and sectors. This community has a unique opportunity to develop information security practices tailored to these needs, as well as break new ground on efficient, effective ways to protect information assets while supporting science.
This Summit will bring together leaders in NSF cyberinfrastructure and cybersecurity to continue the process initiated in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018: Building a trusting, collaborative community, and seriously addressing that community's core cybersecurity challenges. For details, visit the conference page.