Globus is presenting two talks this year at the 11th International Workshop on Science Gateways:
- Title: FuncX: High Performance Function-as-a-Service for Science
- Date/time: Thursday, June 13 @ 15:00-15:15
- Abstract: In this talk we will introduce funcX, outline its architecture, describe how it can be used in science gateways, and highlight a range of scientific scenarios in which it is being used. See full abstract here.
- Title: Globus: Platform-as-a-Service for Science Gateways
- Date/time: Thursday, June 13 @ 15:45-16:00
- Abstract: In this talk we will describe Globus and the set of platform services that are valuable for gateway development. See full abstract here.
The IWSG workshop aims to bring together researchers and scientists from different scientific domains, along with software engineers and Science Gateways developers, to discuss problems and solutions in the area, to identify new issues, to shape future directions for research, foster the exchange of ideas, standards and common requirements and push towards the wider adoption of Science Gateways in e-Science. High quality contributions will be invited to a Special Issue, which is traditionally organised in an SCI journal jointly with the Gateways 2019 and IWSG-A events. For details, visit the event site.