Join us for our annual GlobusWorld conference, May 7-9, 2024 – in Chicago.
GlobusWorld brings together researchers, systems administrators, developers and IT leaders from top research computing centers, national labs, federal agencies, and universities around the world. The event is designed to provide new insights into managing research data and storage at scale, as well as enabling remote computation and automation throughout the research lifecycle, and building cutting-edge science gateways.
Why you should attend GlobusWorld 2024:
- Learn some of the latest techniques for automating instrument data handling.
- See how to make cloud storage more accessible to all your researchers and staff across your campus or organization.
- Learn how the Globus platform services accelerates the development of cutting-edge data portals and science gateways.
- See how Globus Flows can facilitate and accelerate publication for anyone in information management sciences.
- Learn how to compute anywhere and seamlessly manage execution across distributed resources with Globus Compute
The GlobusWorld agenda includes tutorials and presentations, plus opportunities to engage with the Globus team, our partners, and other users to discuss practical experiences and learnings that will help you design and implement solutions that best meet your researchers’ needs. Join us to hear about our product plans and all the exciting new features we plan to roll out in the coming year.
The event is designed to provide new insights into managing research data and storage at scale. In this conference you will:
4 Things You’ll Take Away from GlobusWorld 2024:
- Learn best practices: Hear from other research computing managers and systems administrators, to see how best to deliver research data management services.
- Master your use of Globus: Whether you’re a Globus novice or veteran, you’ll have many opportunities to expand your knowledge and gain new tips for using Globus services.
- Get to know your counterparts: Meet other people working on the same problems you are, and extend your network.
- Look to the future: Be the first to know what’s in the pipeline from Globus and others in the research data management and storage community.