Globus will be participating in #ESnet6Week and Confab22 through a series of presentations and working sessions:
- At the unveiling of ESnet6 on Tuesday, October 11 Ian Foster, Globus co-founder and director of the Data Science and Learning Division at Argonne National Laboratory, will be a keynote speaker. He will join other dignitaries and give a presentation on what ESnet6 means for Science. This will be followed by the first ever user meeting for ESnet: Confab22.
- During Confab22 Nicholas Schwartz from the Advanced Photon Source (APS) at Argonne National Lab, will be discussing how ESnet together with Globus is used at APS to accelerate science and discovery.
Who should attend Confab22?
- Scientists across all disciplines who want to vastly improve their workflows and collaborations to accelerate time to discovery.
- Network engineers from national labs and universities who support science IT services for researchers on their campuses.
- Research networking professionals who partner with ESnet to move data across the world.