We will be participating in the CI4CC Spring 2014 Symposium and Clinical Genomics Workshop. CI4CC (Cancer Informatics for Cancer Centers) is a nonprofit organization that provides a focused forum for cancer center academic informatics leaders nationally.
Ravi Madduri will chair a panel on the subject "Sustainability Models of Operations in Informatics."
Conference and Workshop Topics & Key Themes:
- State of the Art NCI focused Clinical Genomics and Cancer Omics Workshop: Personalized Cancer Genomics.
- Research Data Warehousing and its impact on Knowledge Networks.
- Evolution of Clinical Trials Management Systems & Data Interoperability with the Medical Record. Biospecimen Informatics. Disruptive Healthcare Technologies, Clinical Informatics & Healthcare Information Exchange.
- Applied Natural Language Processing (NLP). Imaging Informatics. Models of Cancer Center Informatics Core Facilities, Programs, and Sustainability in Academia.
- NCI Designated Cancer Center Informatics Shared Resources Initiatives Kickoff.
- Consideration factors when Selecting Cancer Center and Enterprise wide Clinical and Biomedical Informatics Research Systems.