To accommodate database upgrades, Globus services will be unavailable for up to an hour beginning at 9 am US Central on Saturday, June 18, 2022.
During this planned downtime, the following will be impacted:
- All services in the Globus ecosystem that use Auth, including Flows, Search, and Timer, will be unavailable.
- Users will be unable to initiate new transfers. Transfers that are inflight when the downtime begins will resume at the last checkpoint when the services are restored at the end of the maintenance period.
- Users will not be able to log into applications that rely on Globus Auth, including Globus web app and command line interface.
- All third party applications and services that rely on Globus Auth will be impacted, and users will not be able to login/authenticate.
- Users will be unable to initiate new flow runs. Flow runs that attempt to start a new step during the downtime will fail. We recommend that users check the state of their flow runs after services have resumed.