The Console provides a web interface for role-based comprehensive transfer activity monitoring and control at the collection, user and task level.
Note: The management console is a premium feature and requires a subscription.
- View all real-time transfer activity in and out of subscriber endpoints through the console’s interactive dashboard
- Search activity based on users, find tasks on collections, or zero in on transfers with faults
- Pause, resume, or terminate tasks
- Create pause rules (i.e. during maintenance window)
Gain insights into how researchers are leveraging Globus on subscriber collections. (This is useful for internal allocation, billing and other purposes.)
- Gain access to monthly usage reports in the form of Excel spreadsheets with summary charts and data
- See the volume of data that is transferred
- Find out how many users are using the service per month
- Observe the amount of data transferred per month by managed endpoint
- Get a history of all transfer activity on subscriber’s managed endpoints (delivered as a CSV file) and create your own custom reports