Using Microsoft OneDrive for data storage? Now you can make that storage available to your researchers via the tool they're already familiar with.
Globus for Microsoft OneDrive provides an instant link from Microsoft OneDrive to all your other storage locations. Simply log in and seamlessly move and share Microsoft OneDrive data across any storage resources using a unified, intuitive interface. Globus for Microsoft OneDrive can be installed and configured in minutes, including it as an add-on to existing deployments without any additional infrastructure requirements. Users can easily integrate data from their OneDrive Personal or Business accounts into their own workflows and applications using the secure APIs provided by the Globus data platform. With Globus as a common data fabric, users can extend their storage ecosytem and seamlessly access and share data on OneDrive with their collaborators.
Why Globus for Microsoft OneDrive?
- Tap into more storage for researchers: What good is all that storage if your users can't access it? With Globus for Microsoft OneDrive, you can plug Microsoft OneDrive into the established storage ecosystem and workflows your researchers already use.
- Make file sharing easy: Just click and share with any email address or identity, using a single tool across all your storage systems: campus clusters, XSEDE supercomputers, lab servers, scientific instruments, archival storage, and cloud stores like Microsoft OneDrive.
- Save time for both researchers and admins: Easily and securely move data to and from Microsoft OneDrive with fast, reliable fire-and-forget transfer that supports even the largest data sets; share data instantly without having to add new user accounts on the system.
- Share data using any email address—no need to create or look up Microsoft accounts
- Efficient 3rd party transfer—move and share files from any internet connection
- Single, intuitive interface—use and manage Microsoft OneDrive with the UI you already know
- Streamlined install/config—get up and running in minutes
- APIs for automation and integration—add Microsoft OneDrive to your data portal, science gateway or other research application