Table of Contents
- Bug 903: grid-proxy-init crashes ERROR:Couldn't create proxy certificate
- Bug 989: Error message I get when 'grid-proxy-init' is all that's required
- Bug 1301: random errors during ftp tests
- Bug 1679: Unified support for emailAddress in grid-mapfile
- Bug 1753: bug 318 resolution opens door to spoofing ?
- Bug 1843: Cert Search Order on Windows
- Bug 1845: globus_mutex_lock fails in gss_acquire_cred procedure
- Bug 2589: Behavior of C and java grid-proxy-init differ, should be unified
- Bug 2676: GSI on Windows?
- Bug 1217: gss_export_name() does not conform to RFC 2743 section 3.2
- Bug 1334: request for more strict format checking in grid-mapfile-check-consistency
- Bug 1740: Implicit module activation
- Bug 1802: accept_sec_context doesn't set LIMITED_PROXY_FLAG for GSI_3_LIMITED_PROXY
- Bug 1847: grid-cert-request with both /etc/grid-security and $GL/share/certificates
- Bug 1854: grid-cert-info help message is missing a word
- Bug 1927: authz linking problems on Mac OS X
- Bug 2035: globus_callout_read_config sets datum->next to datum
- Bug 2180: The most trivial bug report ever
- Bug 2207: Missing security error 'timestampNotOk'
- Bug 2316: openssl vendorcc32 on solaris fails
- Bug 2357: grid-mapfile* commands ignoring env var GRIDMAP
- Bug 2368: grid-default-ca ignores X509_CERT_DIR env. variable
- Bug 2476: 3.9.4 rc3 gaa_simple does not build with --static=1
- Bug 2499: grid-cert-request interactive mode
- Bug 2558: grid-default-ca doesn't work if there isn't already a default CA
- Bug 2564: openssl in 3.9.4 isn't building for non-dbg vendorcc flavors on Solaris
- Bug 2695: Openssl pthread build fails on Tru64
- proxy certificate
A short lived certificate issued using a EEC. A proxy certificate typically has the same effective subject as the EEC that issued it and can thus be used in its place. GSI uses proxy certificates for single sign on and delegation of rights to other entities.
For more information about types of proxy certificates and their compatibility in different versions of GT, see http://dev.globus.org/wiki/Security/ProxyCertTypes.