Table of Contents
These release notes are for the incremental release 4.0.1. It includes a summary of changes since 4.0.0, bug fixes since 4.0.0 and any known problems that still exist at the time of the 4.0.1 release. This page is in addition to the top-level 4.0.1 release notes at http://www.globus.org/toolkit/releasenotes/4.0.1.
For release notes about 4.0 (including feature summary, technology dependencies, etc) go to the Pre-WS A&A 4.0 Release Notes.
Other than bug fixes, no changes have occurred for Pre-Web Services Authorization & Authentication.
The following bugs were fixed for Pre-WS Authentication and Authorization:
- Bug 3553: Error in OLD GAA code with valid signing policy
- Bug 3564: gss_compare_name has invalid free
- Bug 3506: openssl does not build with 32bit flavors on opteron
- Bug 3347: Unexpected messages using grid-default-ca
- Bug 3127: globus_gsi_gssapi: Authorization denied message needs clarification
- Bug 3164: Command -"grid-proxy-init" with combined options "-policy" ,"-verify" gives an Error
- Bug 3180: grid-proxy-init ignores -certdir option if not specified with -verify
- Bug 3189: grid-mapfile-delete-entry fails to delete single LN
- Bug 3192: grid-mapfile-delete-entry with dryrun option deletes LN
- Bug 3179: grid-proxy-info issues
No problems are known to exist for Pre-WS Authentication & Authorization at the time of the 4.0.1 release.
Click here for more information about this component.