Table of Contents
These release notes are for the incremental release 4.0.2. It includes a summary of changes since 4.0.1, bug fixes since 4.0.1 and any known problems that still exist at the time of the 4.0.2 release. This page is in addition to the top-level 4.0.2 release notes at http://www.globus.org/toolkit/releasenotes/4.0.2.
For release notes about 4.0 (including feature summary, technology dependencies, etc) go to the Pre-WS GRAM 4.0 Release Notes.
The following bug was fixed for Pre-WS GRAM:
The following problems are known to exist for Pre-WS GRAM at the time of the 4.0.2 release:
- Bug #1037: globus-gram-reporter does not publish additional LSF job ...
- Bug #1551: Race condition in job manager
- Bug #1550: Fixes for race condition in job manager
- Bug #1868: globus_gram_reporter is missing from GT 3.2.1 PreWS distr...
- Bug #1934: Gatekeeper's syslog output cannot be controlled
- Bug #2235: GT3.2.1 globus_gram_client_tools-4.3 patch broken
- Bug #3373: globus removes the temporary job directory before pbs wri...
- Bug #3425: personal gatekeeper does not work on AIX
- Bug #3428: globus-personal-gatekeeper -list failing
- Bug #2739: Gatekeeper AuthZ/Gridmap Callout result logging
- Bug #2741: catching SIGSEGV if dynamic loading of authorization modu...
- Bug #4150: do not use break in Perl, use last
- Bug #4235: globus-job-manager doesn't exit if the job fails.
- Bug #4335: Incorrectly terminated message in globus-gram-job-manager...
Click here for more information about this component.