Table of Contents
These release notes are for the incremental release 4.0.5. It includes a summary of changes since 4.0.4, bug fixes since 4.0.4 and any known problems that still exist at the time of the 4.0.5 release. This page is in addition to the top-level 4.0.5 release notes at http://www.globus.org/toolkit/releasenotes/4.0.5.
For release notes about 4.0 (including feature summary, technology dependencies, etc) go to the Python WS Core 4.0 Release Notes.
- Dependency Twisted >= 2.5.0
- wsdl2web site deployments no longer require TAC
files, sites include
IServiceMakerplugins, which automatically are loaded as
twistdcommands (see http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/tap.html).
samples/globuscontains several clients including myproxy, RFT, ws-gram, delegation, index service, container registry.
- Moved all
IResourceHomeimplementations into the
- 5018 wsdl2web errors
- 5075 ProxyPathValidatorException: The keyCertSign and nonRepudiation bits must not be asserted in Proxy Certificate
- 5129 getNotificationConsumerPort should be getNotificationConsumer
- 5130 wsdl2web: getMathPort(**kw) should be getMathPortType(**kw) ??
For information on existing bugs, click here.
Click here for more information about this component.