Table of Contents
These release notes are for the incremental release 4.0.6. It includes a summary of changes since 4.0.5, bug fixes since 4.0.5 and any known problems that still exist at the time of the 4.0.6 release. This page is in addition to the top-level 4.0.6 release notes at http://www.globus.org/toolkit/releasenotes/4.0.6.
For release notes about 4.0 (including feature summary, technology dependencies, etc) go to the XIO 4.0 Release Notes.
- Bug 2530: END_OF_ENTITY
- Bug 3147: XIO doesn't provide for multiplexed drivers passing down driver_handle_cntl
- Bug 4186: Some GRAM security errors less informative than before
- Bug 4354: Encryption may cause a deadlock.
- Bug 4429: Memory leaks when using GSI driver from XIO library.
- Bug 5004: Failed assert in globus_l_xio_system_unregister_write on x86_64 platform
Click here for more information about this component.